Tuesday, August 22, 2017

"I COULDN"T BE HAPPIER!"

Week 62
Monday, August 21, 2017

What is up friends and Fam?
I have to say this week was probably the best week of my mission.  

Last Tuesday I was transferred.  I am now in Passi...it was about an hour and a half ceres or bus ride to get here.   When I arrived in Passi, I met up with my mate, Elder McAllister. We then headed home, dropped off my bags and headed to Mang Inasal.  Mang Inasal is a delicious restaurant here... I'll send pics.  After we ate, we bought a few things, I unpacked and we got to work. We will be having two baptisms on Saturday... part of the Stake Baptism.  It's going to be amazing, and a lot of fun.

So. let's just say this week we worked SO hard...as in we killed it!  We really have been killing it here,  we have been teaching  8-10 lessons every day, and we have really found a groove. We teach all of our progressing investigators every day, and this week we had some of our new investigators come to church. We have been so happy together, and are just loving life...getting ready to baptize everyone we see!  haha.  

This area is way dope too! It's like city and boukid, or not city. We have some really nice chain restaurants, and we have areas where it's much more rural.  It's so cool. There is also a ward here, which is always nice. 

The house is also really great too.  We are anxious to get back to it today since we will have time to really clean it...we want to make sure there's nothing holding us back from the work. 

Let's just say life is the best right now, and I couldn't be happier!

Plangga ta kamo, have a great week!

Love,
Elder Andersen

Arrived in Passi- Elder McAllister

Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal


American Breakfast


Before I left Jaro...with Elder Geocardin

Before my transfer with Elder Geocardin and Sister "F"

No comments:

Post a Comment