Monday, June 5, 2017

FIND, FIND, FIND!

Week  51
Sunday, June 4, 2017


Hello Friends and Family,
I hope you all had a great week!

There isn't really a crazy story this week...so I'll just dive into my week!

So, the  MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference) was so lit!  It was amazing and it really got us pumped up for the work.  There were several different trainings given by the Assistants and President Cruz.  The trainings were so amazing and I feel like they were so inspired.  President Cruz said something that touched me.  He said, "This mission is so close to receiving miracles... I can feel it.   I just hope you are doing everything you can do be ready!"  This hit me really hard and it really made me want to work harder, be more obedient, and just be the best missionary I can be.  After the MLC, on Wednesday, we got to work... we have been literally talking to everybody we see, it has been so awesome.  On Thursday, we taught District Meeting to the Zone...it was great and Elder Santos and I talked about our goals and how we want to accomplish them.  I think we motivated the Zone, their work is going so well.  

This week we didn't have a lot of teaching success...it is alright though because we weren't able to work for about four days because of the MLC, P-day, etc.  We have been working hard though and have found a few new investigators and the work is going well with them.  We have three baptisms scheduled for July 1st that all look promising....so that's great!  Right now our main focus is to FIND, FIND, and then FIND some more! 

That is about all I have for this week. 

I love all you guys and I thank you for your prayers. Have a great week!
Halong kamo

Love,
Elder Andersen





Our Zone

Zone

Zone

Missionary Leadership Conference (MLC)

Elder Cobabe (at the MLC)

Elder Merrill (at the MLC)


No comments:

Post a Comment