Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TOP NOTCH DAY

Week 65
Monday, September 11, 2017

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week, because I sure did!

The big news of the week was our Mission Tour which was honestly one of the best days of my life.  We went down to La Paz... part of my last district.  When we got there, I saw a bunch of my friends...it so much fun.  Then, we had our Mission Tour.   Sister Cruz, President Cruz, Sister Schumutz, and Elder Schmutz all spoke, it was amazing.  My favorite was Elder Schmutz, he trained us for about four or five hours. My favorite part  of his training was how well he understands the scriptures...so unreal. So many new things opened up in my mind. His stories from his mission were also great. I loved it. 

The second biggest highlight of the week was yesterday.  Yesterday was our Stake Conference,  I was able to see all my members from Dumangas and Jaro...it was so unreal. It was so much fun to see all of them and to find out how well they are all doing. I really can't wait to go back there after the mission and see these people again that I have grown to love so much.  Let's just say it was absolutely amazing. The choir at the Iloilo Stake was also so amazing.   I give them my props, at one point I felt like I was listening to MOTAB.  I'd have to say that this week was lit.
       
The work here in Passi is also great, it is really progressing.  The big news of the week is that we really started focusing our work in a different place.  We have been working in this place called JML.  "E" lives in JML, and so do "C" and "K" . The work there is amazing.  We have a ton of progressing investigators and they are all looking super great.  "E" is still our most progressing investigator though. We will also be having a baptism this Saturday. The baptism we will be having is for "M"...he's the younger brother of "C"and "K". MAN, I LOVE BAPTISMS!

Have a great week!
Plangga ta kamo
Love,
Elder Andersen 


Jeepney ride yesterday

DAB



No comments:

Post a Comment