Monday, November 6, 2017

"I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!"


Week 73
November 6, 2017

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week, this week was amazing capped off by the baptism of CJ and Mollie.  

This week was really just solid all around.  It was full of tons of work, and a good amount of success. The baptism of "C" and "M" was amazing, and it was great to see the support of the ward too!  I was so happy Elder Norris was able to baptize them, it was just sooo cool to see his first baptisms. It was funny why "C" picked him tho... apparently he was afraid if I baptized him, that I would drown him hahah, really funny. I was also happy they picked him, so I wouldn't have to go in that water haha joke lang, but really tho.  

So the work here is Passi has been great. The "B" family is so amazing, they are progressing so well, and really like the church. They are so prepared for this gospel. Unfortunately, they got stuck way out  on their farm on Saturday night and because of the rain they weren't able to make it home for church on Sunday.  They are so great though. Sister "B" has a business in Korea with some stuff for kids...this week she gave us math books for the kids at the church, and some origami books..., she gave us so much!   They are sooo cool, they read the book of Mormon a lot... I honestly can't say enough good about them. One of our other investigators is "L". She is the niece of the "B" family. She recently moved to Passi, and really wants to be baptized. She is coming to church consistently and her baptism is scheduled for next week! The work here is Passi is great, and I love it here. It's crazy that it is already November!

One cool experience I'd like to share is a thing I have been studying the last little bit, about Power and Authority. I know I have the authority, so I have been studying about power and how to get it and teach better. I had a really cool experience teaching a lesson to a long time investigator, where I used my Power and Authority...and I knew it, he knew it, and everyone in the room knew it because the Spirit was so strong. God is pouring his miracles into my life right now, and I couldn't be happier!

Plangga ko kamo tanan
Love, 
Elder Andersen



Crazy Trike Rides

More Crazy Trike Rides


Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment