Monday, April 9, 2018

GENERAL CONFERENCE


Week 95
Monday, April 9, 2018

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week.  This week sure was a lot of fun, ended off by the best General Conference!

This week we started off by working in Jaro 1st (my 5th area).  Man... it was so much fun and the work there is so amazing. The elders there are working so hard and they are seeing the fruits of their labors.  It was also fun to see some members, and recent converts. 

We also went to Passi this week...that was soooo much fun. It was amazing to see some of my best friends from my mission, and work with my trainee, Elder Norris.  It was great to see all my recent converts, and former investigators. I really miss that place.  Our night was ended with Nay Marites making my favorite dish, Bicol Express. I miss that so much!  It is SO GOOD! 

The next day, we went to a District Meeting in Passi, did some apartment checks, and then headed home. Friday we spent the day working in Jordan Guimaras. That was also a lot of fun.

Although the week was so amazing, the highlight of the week for me was General Conference. I would just like to testify that I know Russell M. Nelson is a living Prophet of God. He is the mouth of God in our days, and I know with the revelations he received, is what the Lord want.  I know all the Apostles and General Authorities are also called of God. Some of my favorite talks were by Jeffery Holland, Neil L. Andersen, Devin G. Durrant, M. Russell Ballard, and Taniela B. Wakolo.  But, I think my very favorite talk was by Larry Y. Wilson. Honestly though, all the talks were great.  I loved hearing from President Nelson too! It was amazing to receive inspiration and love from the leaders of this church. I love General Conference. I have said my whole mission once the April 2018 conference comes around, I’ll be close to coming home, it has come and past, and I am now under 2 months.

This week was great I had a lot of fun and I loved General Conference, I love being a missionary and serving my Savior. I’m so thankful he gave me the opportunity to serve a mission.   Elder Steiner and I just had a really spiritual talk for about two hours this week while driving about how much the Lord does for us missionaries. He really changes us, and we have both seen how much we have changed and grown in the last two years. His plan is perfect, I know it!

Pics: none sorry I forgot 

Have a great week!
Plangga ta kamo tanan
Love, 
Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment