Monday, April 23, 2018

POWER AND AUTHORITY


Week 97
Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello Friends and Family,
I hope you all had a great week.  This week was a lot  of fun.

First of all... it's crazy that I am now going home in 6 weeks. It's also crazy that one of my best friends,Elder Santos is going home tomorrow. I just can't believe it, it's really weird. 

But, this week was great. We started out with MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference).  We all trained about power and authority, it was just so amazing. Mine and Elder Steiner's training was awesome and so enjoyable.  I really felt like it was spiritual, and  I was extremely happy with how our training went.  After that, on Wednesday, we had the Area Mental Health Adviser come to our mission.  He talked to us about mental health. He and his wife, the Mcombers are such great people and they are gave a really good training about stress. For the rest of the week we spent a lot of time with transfers and all the things that had to be done for them. It was a lot of fun doing transfers is way cool.

Now we are in the middle of departures, today we are going to Guici light house, the same place that we took the departing Missionaries last time.  It'll be a lot of fun. Then we will have the new missionary arrivals...they are so fun.  I love arrivals! So, that's about It... the mission is great. I love being a missionary! It's crazy that my ful-l time missionary service is almost over.   


I love you all!
Plangga ta kamo tanan
Elder Andersen

Pictures from our trip to the Guici Light House with the departing missionaries




President and Sister Cruz
























No comments:

Post a Comment