Thursday, July 14, 2016

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK


Week 4 - MTC

July 12, 2016

Dear Family and Friends,

Another great week in the MTC! On Wednesday we got 2 new districts in our zone... 15 missionaries in total, 12 elders and 3 sisters.  All the new Elders and Sisters are great I really like every single one of them a lot!  

We got to host again on Wednesday which was a great time it's a lot of fun to see all the new missionaries come in.  I think about 700 came in to the MTC and only 200 left so it is pretty busy here.  There is always a long line for all of the meals, which is pretty unfortunate… but whatever!  There is also a line for showers in the morning, which is also kind of rough but it's not that big of a deal.  We were chosen to host again tomorrow so we are all pretty excited about that.  I don't know if most of us are just excited because we get to miss class, or because it is fun to host.  While we were hosting Wednesday when Elder Vaiau and Elder Martin left for Manila.  It was pretty sad to see them go but they were really happy and excited to leave the MTC and actually get into the field.  It's crazy to think that we only have 14 more days in the MTC.  The time has flown by and it is weird that we'll be shipping off so soon.

On Sunday I got to give the prayer at the devotional and it was pretty dope.  On top of that it was a really good devotional and super spiritual.  Random people that I don’t know have been coming up to me and saying… “Good prayer!”  HAHA  (I guess I did alright..haha)  

Today we got to go to the temple and actually do a session instead of tearing up carpet and scraping glue off the ground.  It was just a little more relaxing.  The temple was great and it was nice to be with the elders and sisters I already love so much.  

The language is coming a long great I am learning a lot every day and I am really starting to gain a lot of confidence in it.  Even though I've learned so much and I am feeling confident here, I know it will be a different world when I actually get to the PI.

Sorry this is such a short letter, we literally do the same thing every single day so there's not a lot of new things that happen.  I love the MTC and I am loving the mission!  Have a great week!

Elder Andersen



New Zone

Provo Temple

The New Zone


"LASERS"






No comments:

Post a Comment