Tuesday, February 7, 2017

MALUMPATI...THE BLUEST WATER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Week 34
Monday, February 5, 2017

Hello Friends and Family,

I hope you all ha a great week!

The crazy story this week is was what we did today, our P-Day:
Today we went to a resort called Malumpati. It was one of the dopest places I have ever been to in my life... it was so awesome!   This resort is known for having the cleanest water in the Philippines. We literally put our faces in the water and drank!...It was awesome. It was also the bluest water I have ever seen! I wanted to swim so badly, but of course I couldn't.  I will for sure go back there after the mission.  I have tons of pictures.  I can't wait to send them to you!! 

This week: 
This week was different.  On Monday, we went to Iloilo so we didn't have a p-day.  We had interviews with President Cruz then we slept at the Assistants' apartment. All day Tuesday we had out Zone Conference.  It was amazing and it really  got everyone pumped for missionary work. On Tuesday night, we slept in San Jose because we got back way too late to get to our area.  We ended up having our p-day day on Wednesday and  we spent most of the day traveling. Then, we worked for the rest of the week, and here we are today! 

Our Investigators:
Most of our investigators are pretty good. "N" will be baptized on the 18th.  I'm way excited for him! We're struggling with the "A" and "S" families coming to church, but we're just trying o build their faith and get them there.  

That's about all I have for this week, we are super short on time, sorry it's so short!

Love you all,
Mahal kita pero...


Love Elder Andersen 

The Assistants who go home very soon.  We got really close the past few weeks.

My Boys!

Brgy Buwang...Buwang means "crazy"

J.J's Farewell Party


Waiting for a trike...for an hour!

CSP Yesterday

Malumpati

The bluest water I have ever seen!

I'll be back to swim someday...

The cleanest water in the Philippines

Drinking the water!  

This is called the "head".  It is where the water comes from.  It is 170 feet deep here.

Sunset

Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment