Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FOREVER FAMILIES

Week 49
Sunday, May 21, 2017


Family and Friends,

First I'd like to say,  "Happy Birthday" to the best "Ate" ever.  Happy Birthday, Ashley!   I hope you have a great day on Sunday!!

Also, I'd like to say how great Skype was last week.  It was so great to see my family and be able to talk to them.  

This week's highlight was the three baptisms we had on Friday.  Nay "R", Sis. "P", and Bro. "J" were all baptized...it was so great.  We had such a fun time and it was a great spiritual experience.  I love baptisms.  These last two weeks have been great though.  Elder Santos and I have been really working hard to try to teach more and find more investigators.  The Lord is really starting to bless us.  We have been getting lots of good referrals and members are getting excited for missionary work.  The two families we are focusing on right now are the "G" family, and the "N" family.  Both of them are referrals and are amazing families . They are ready for this gospel.  One of the "G" girls was able to come to church yesterday.  Hopefully the whole family will come next week.

This Sunday we also had the cool opportunity of attending our District Auxiliary Meeting.  It was really good and it was really cool to get the District Leaders of the Jordan District excited for missionary work, and give them our goals and vision. 

That's really about all I have this week, I hope you all have a great week, I love you all.
Halong Kamo,

Elder Andersen 

The Biggest Bug Ever

Jeepney Ride


The Wedding


#52 Days Shirts

The Baptism




With Elder Santos and Elder Neri

No comments:

Post a Comment