Monday, October 9, 2017

STICKER SHOCK

Week 69
Monday, October 9, 2017

What is up friends and family?
I hope y'all had a great week.  This week was so awesome. 


This week was fantastic, mainly because we had the opportunity to watch General Conference. I loved all the talks, and definitely had some questions were answered. Among my favorite talks were the talks by Neil L. Andersen, Richard J. Maynes, Jeffery R. Holland, and Dieter F. Uchtdorf. Needless to say, I really look forward to General Conference...the days I get to hear from our leaders are some of my favorite days of the year.  The leaders of this church are so amazing and they work so hard let us know what the Lord wants for us.  I love and sustain them all.  

This week was also a great week for the work! Elder Norris and I are getting along sooo well, and we are killing it here in Passi.  The work is just so amazing and we are seeing miracles every day. This week Elder Norris and I got to know each other a lot better. We found out that we pretty much like all the same things...music, television shows, movies, etc. It has been a lot of fun talking to him and getting to know each other better. This week has been a lot like the past few weeks... the work is great and almost all of our investigators are progressing...it is so amazing.  We're struggling a little to teach "J", "E"s husband, but we're still working on it. 

We had one funny story happen this week. One day we were walking to an appointment, and this car stopped and asked us if we wanted a ride.  That doesn't happen very often... so we hopped in... as we were hopping in, Elder Norris was freaking out, he was super nervous and thought it was the scariest thing ever. I didn't understand why...  so when we eventually got out, Elder Norris told me that the car had this "Wolf Gang" sticker on it. I didn't think anything of it, but apparently, Wolf Gang is a super bad gang and he thought we were gonna die.  The next day, the same car drove by again, and was like "hop in!" The man's kids and wife were in the car and I saw the sticker, and it said, "World Gang Realty Management" haha (not a gang...there's not really that stuff here.)  Elder Norris hopped in, and I rode on the hood... super fun and pretty scary!  Then, the next day he drove by on his motorcycle and gave us another ride and he asked if we could do a service project at his house.  We are going to go and help him and he is going to cook for us afterwards.  He asked us what we wanted to eat, and we said frog...haha...hopefully he pulls through.He is way dope and we are going teach him and his family! They are such nice people, and definitely NOT gang members. 

Let's just say that was a lot of fun, for me, haha... and is gonna result in some great things!

That is all I have for this week. 
Love you all.  Have a great week.
Plangga ta kamo
Love,
Elder Andersen

I forgot to take pictures this week...here are a couple though.

Elder Norris eating Isaw

When a kid runs into a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment