Monday, December 4, 2017

"THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!"

Week 77
Monday, December 4, 2017

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week, let's just say... Passi is LIT.

So last Monday, right after we emailed home, we went straight to a lesson with the  "B" family.   The lesson was great and they are progressing so well.  We watched "The Restoration" video.  After our lesson, we had a dinner planned at the church with Nay "M", "J", and the sister missionaries. When we got to the church, I realized that it was actually a birthday celebration for me...the third one!  (Elder Norris threw another party for me.)  It was so amazing... I loved it. I love all the members here, especially my companion...He's the best! The last surprise for my birthday came just a few minutes ago when Nay bought me a sweet hat that has my name and her name on it.  I love Passi so much. 

This week has been great!  We had several great things happen. All the 12 graders in Passi are doing a project and we had a really cool opportunity to be interviewed by and teach two groups of 12th graders. It was a great experience. Also another cool thing that we did this week was team up with the sister missionaries.  We had a great activity for the youth and the YSA. The purpose of the activity was having the youth invite their friends to the activity.  A lot of the youth did bring their friends...of course, most of them are in the sisters' area, but that's okay.  It was a lot of fun and very successful. 

Our investigators are doing great, "J" is doing well, and she brought  her sister (who we will start teaching this week) and a friend to the activity! The "B" family is also doing great...they are progressing so well. Sister "B" is so cool...she has a white board in her house and has written a scripture from the Book of Mormon on it.  It is hanging up where they can read it every day.  "E" is great as usual, right now she is figuring out some stuff for her marriage. "L" is great as always! We also picked up a bunch of new investigators this week that are looking really good.  God is blessing this area and we see miracles every day!

I realized yesterday that I only have six more Fast Sundays left in the mission field. It is so crazy. Yesterday is literally six months away from when I will be sitting in my last Fast and Testimony Meeting. It is amazing how fast the time goes by. The last year and a half has been the best time of my life. 

Have a great week,
Plangga ko kamo tanan
Love, 
Elder Andersen


Surprise Birthday Party


Twenty One!

Surprise Party

Birthday Party...it was raining...they got all wet for me...hahaha!


Interviews with the 12th Graders

The Youth Activity

Crazy Trike Rides

Crazy Trike Rides





Our Christmas Tree


The verse in the "B" Family House




No comments:

Post a Comment