Monday, February 19, 2018

REUNION


Week 88
February 19, 2018

Hello friends and family, this week was a lot of fun!!

So this week, the best thing that happened was that Saturday President Cruz asked me and Elder Hanks to do a special project for him. We spent the day making a little light house. We made it and then we were invited to the Stake Conference in the Iloilo North Stake.  It was especially great because I served in three areas that were in this Stake, so I knew a lot of people there.  (I probably knew about 1/5 of the people there.)  I also had about ten converts at that conference...it was so awesome!!  President Cruz also gave a really cool object lesson. Elder Schmutz of the Seventy was there, he gave a really good talk about the Holy Ghost. I love listening to our General Authorities...they are amazing and so inspired. Lastly, the Iloilo North Stake Choir was just awesome.  I was brought to tears by their music. I honestly felt like I was listening to Motab... it was so great! 

This week we also had the opportunity to go on "Exchanges" with two companionships.  I was with Elder Steiner for one of the days, it was so fun.  We have been together so much on our mission and have grown sooo close. This calling is fun because
I get to see missionaries in action and develop a better and closer relationship with them...it's been great! 

Lastly, today was really cool!  We got to go to a national park to check out a possible site seeing spot for the departing missionaries. It was cool... lots of BIG spiders, poisonous snakes, really cool caves, and a really good view. It was a hike though, and I am wayyyyy out of shape... haha.  

That’s about all I have for this week.  I love you all... have a great week!

Plangga takamo tanan
Halong
Elder Andersen
Jimika and me and Elder Hanks
The national park 



The National Park

The National Park

National Park














Stake Conference

Stake Conference

Stake Conference

Stake Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment