Monday, February 5, 2018

ON THE ROAD


Week  86
Monday, February 5, 2018

Hello Friends and Family! 
This week was… well... different haha

So, just a little about the week...on Monday (p-day), we just hung out and played some ping pong.  Afterwards, I took Elder Barrus, the Elder who replaced me in Kalibo, around to  meet some members, and we had an FHE (Family Home Evening) at the Garmino Family’s house,  it was so much fun, I miss them so much. Then on Tuesday, I headed down to the Mission Office in Arevalo. It was a long ride haha, like 6 hours.  It was nice though, I traveled with Elder Ika who is one of my great friends in the mission. I got here, and life had been crazy for the last few days. We had the new missionary arrivals, which was super fun to see all the new missionaries come in and see how excited they are to work. We had their Trainer and Trainee Meeting...that was a lot of fun too!  Since then, we have been preparing for our travels. 

We have had a meeting with President Cruz and he explained what we would be doing, it was great.  My new companion is Elder Hanks, we are so pumped because we have been like best friends our whole mission, and we have always wanted to be companions.  We will be over three Zones, and we will go on exchanges with every companionship in those zones.  We will also be meeting with all their priesthood leaders, and members and teaching them about the things that President Cruz wants us to teach them.  It’s gonna be lot of fun!  Luckily, I am over Kalibo, so I will be able to go there and see all the members that I just left. It will be a little hard, because we will be sleeping somewhere different every day, but I am so excited. It has been nice to drive again, I really missed it.  It is a lot harder to drive here though haha, you have to pay a lot closer attention. 

This week we will hopefully start traveling, we have MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference) on Wednesday and then hopefully we will be on the road Thursday!  

That’s about all I have for this week.  I hope you all have a great week, I love being a missionary and serving my Lord

Halong kamo
Plangga ta kamo
Love,
Elder Andersen


Last Day at Church in Kalibo 

The "G" Family

The "P" Family

The "P" Family




No comments:

Post a Comment