Monday, February 12, 2018

TRAINING AND TRAVELING


Week 87
February 12, 2018

Hello Friends and Family,
I hope you all had a great week, life is good here in the Philippines!

So this week was awesome! We had our MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference) this past Wednesday and Elder Hanks and I were able to give an awesome training, along with the other Assistants. We trained about Diligence and Teaching Daily, Teaching Daily is my biggest belief in missionary work and I  have been wanting to share this for a long time now... I'm so glad I was able to share it!! 

After our MLC we had a little bit of an adventure. We had the opportunity to give a blessing to a member here in Iloilo with President Cruz.  They were from Antique, and after the blessing, President had us drive them home.  We got to Antique pretty late, and then stopped on the way back to do Exchanges in Tiolas, Iloilo, and in Oton the next day. Oton was fun because I was able to work with Elder Nielsen, my Batch from my District in the MTC.  It was a lot of fun to get out and work again, it was just pretty rough being so tired, haha. It was so much fun to see a lot of areas in the mission. I had no clue how beautiful some of these areas are.  This new calling as a Traveling Assistant is a lot of fun, and my companion, Elder Hanks makes it so fun too. We get a long so well, and we just love being together. This has been the most challenging part of my mission, but I can tell that I am growing a lot. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father gave me the opportunity to be doing this.  

We have also had a lot of fun the last few Preparation Days.  Last P-Day, we went bowling which was a lot of fun, and today...let's just say I was humbled haha.  We went to the driving range, and I think I hit less than 5 balls solid haha, it made me unexcited to go home and play golf haha.  We'll see how it goes when I get home though.  

That's about all I have for this week.  I love you all.  Have a great week!
Plangga ko kamo
Love, 
Elder Andersen

Bowling and traveling



Bowling

Bowling

Bowling

Traveling

Traveling

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

Tiolas

When you have to sit on your companion and a rod because you don't fit in the Trike.

Elder Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment