Monday, March 26, 2018

FORE!!!

Week 93
March 26, 2018

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week.  This week was well… crazy hahah.   I have never driven so much. 

Tuesday, we started our travels and headed up to San Jose, the main city in Antique...around 2-3 hours from Iloilo.  We had two meetings there on Tuesday night.  After the meetings,  we got a phone call from President telling us that we needed to bring a missionary to Iloilo, from Bugasong. So the next morning, we woke up, had a meeting with the District President in San Jose, then went to Bugasong.  It was around a one hour drive from San Jose, north.  We picked up the missionary and then headed all the way back to Iloilo and took him to the hospital in Iloilo.  On Thursday, we drove back to San jose, had another meeting, then drove up to Tibiao...around 2 hours from San jose.  We  had a meeting there, then drove back 2 hours to San Jose, slept there, then woke up the next morning, and headed to Guimaras. The rest of the week was spent cleaning out an apartment that had been closed.  Sunday, we went to church in  Iloilo. 

THE highlight of this week, tho, was today, because for the fist time in nearly 2 years... I  PLAYED 18 HOLES OF GGGGGOOOOOOLLLLLLFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man it was lit! I actually hit the ball very very solid, didn’t score too well because I really struggled off the tee...the driver shaft was not stiff enough.  But it was so much fun!  I don’t really want to say what I shot but let’s say, I was soooo happy with how well I hit my irons.

This week was a lot of fun.  We drove a lot and I played golf!!!  The course we played was the oldest course in all of Asia, so that’s pretty cool!  The work here is great. I love being a missionary and it’s crazy I go home in only 10 short weeks!

Plangga ta kamo tanan
Love, 
Elder Andersen



Philippines Sunset

Philippines Sunset

Golf

Golf


No comments:

Post a Comment