Tuesday, March 13, 2018

LOSING 18 GREAT MISSIONARIES!



Week 91
March 13, 2018

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week.  This week was a lot of fun!

This week was spent preparing... a lot! haha.  We did get to work a little though, which was fun.  So what were we preparing for?  Well, today we lost 18 missionaries, which was honestly soooo sad. We just lost some of the best missionaries in this mission, so today was a pretty sad day.   However, I am so excited for tomorrow because we will be receiving 10 new missionaries... we are also pumped for that.  This week we also did our transfers, which was a lot of work, but it was a lot of fun.  It is so cool to see how President receives revelation, he is just the best guy in the world!

Another big change  this week is that I have a new companion.  My new companion is Elder Steiner!! We are excited to kill it! Elder Hanks and I are also sad to be separated but we are also excited for the new change! Another cool thing that happened was a change to the areas I am over.   Last transfer, I covered three Zones, Roxas, Iloilo, and Kalibo, I had only one area in those 3 zones that I had served i... Kalibo,  Now my new Zones are: Iloilo North (where I served in 3 areas), Antique (where I served), and Guimaras (where I also served).  I I am so excited and blessed  to have the chance to work in my old areas! 

All in all, this week was a lot of fun and a lot was accomplished.  Yesterday was cool, because we were able to go sightseeing in Guimaras with the departing missionaries.  We went to this really cool place called Guici, where there’s this really cool light house, and the nicest beach I have ever seen... the water was so unbelievably clear!

That’s really all I have for this week, I love this work!  It is crazy to say, I have less than 12 weeks until I will be coming home...sooo crazy.  These past two years have gone by so fast!

I love you all!
Plangga ta kamo
Elder Andersen





Most of these pictures are from our trip to Guici with the departing missionaries.






















Elder Steiner











No comments:

Post a Comment