Monday, May 21, 2018

"I'M SAD TO BE LEAVING!"

Week 101
Monday, May 21, 2018


Hello Friends and Family, 

This week was great, and we were able to get a lot accomplished. 

I'm sorry this isn't going to be a long letter.  It's crazy that I'll be coming home here in two weeks.  I know it's coming, but it has not really hit me yet.  It's even crazier that I'll be bearing my last testimony at my last Zone Conference tomorrow. The work here in the Philippines, Iloilo mission is great.  I'm sad to be leaving, I wish I was just starting.  Have a great week.


Plangga ta kamo
Love, 
Elder Andersen 




From our personal letters:

Question:  What will you miss most about the Philippines?

Answer from Elder Andersen:  "I will miss everything!  I'll miss the people, the food, the culture and most of all, being a missionary.  I have learned so much from my mission!"



A picture from a few weeks ago that one of Logan's friends just sent.

Filipino Barong

No comments:

Post a Comment