Wednesday, May 30, 2018

THE LAST EMAIL


Week 102
Monday, May 28, 2018

Friends and Family,

Wow... it's crazy that my mission has come to end.   I will be going home next week, and this will be my last email.
The last two years of my life have by far been the best ones yet.   I have learned so much... I love this gospel and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have loved every moment of being a missionary. It has been so challenging but so worth it and I have grown so much. I know that God's plan was for me to come here and serve. I love my Heavenly Father and have really come to know what he needs from me and what things really matter in this life.  I just want to say I love the Philippines, and I love being a missionary. God's plan is perfect and he loves all of us. 

Have a great wek all, I'll see ya next week!
PLANGGA TAKAMO
Elder Andersen








1 comment:

  1. My son was just called to this mission!! I would love to chat with you. He leaves the end of summer. If you see this, please contact me at smartmoneymom at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete