Wednesday, January 10, 2018

RAIN AND FLOODS


Week 82
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
(P-Day is Wednesday this week because of a Missionary Leadership Conference on Monday and Tuesday.)

Hello Friends and Family, 

I hope you all have had a great week!  

This week was great, we had some success! Unfortunately, we've had a lot of Zone Leader responsibilities that have taken up a lot of time, but we've been working hard and had some good success. 

So,  this week it rained... a lot!  There have been tons of floods, really UNREAL!   We were able to do some service projects that ended up being really good!   I was able to go on exchanges with an elder...Elder Rifareal.  It was s lot of fun.  We were on Exchanges when all the floods happened..so the work was hard, but it was still so much fun. I also learned some great things from this Exchange, so it was great. I honestly love having a Filipino companion! I love the Filipino people so much! 

We also had a great opportunity this week of meeting with the Stake Presidency and Bishoprics in our Stake and Zone. It was great and we got some great advice from all of them. We are exited to implement their advice into our Zone!  Monday and yesterday were a lot of fun because of our MLC (Missionary Leadership Conference).  I learned a lot, but let's say I'm happy to be back in Kalibo. The travel to Iloilo is five hours each way. 

Sorry about the short email, we are out of time.  I love you and hope you all have a great week!

Love, 
Elder Andersen

The floods 

bishop and his family and the sisters 




Missionary Leadership Conference

MLC

MLC

MLC

MLC

With President and Sister Cruz

Me with a couple of my Batch Mates

The Floods

Elder Rifareal

The Bishop and his family






No comments:

Post a Comment