Monday, January 29, 2018

NEW OPPORTUNITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

WEEK 85
Monday, January 29, 2018

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week; I have some big news for this week...
On Saturday, I received a call from President Cruz telling me that I would be transferring...the funny thing is I don’t have an area (haha) because I will be a AP ( Traveling Assistant to the President.) I am super excited and humbled about this opportunity, and I am excited to drive around again. So I’m not too sure who my new companion will be, but there are four of us that will be traveling and doing things such as apartment checks, delivering supplies, and going on exchanges with missionaries. It should be a lot of fun, but I am honestly am not ready to leave Kalibo. I love it here and we have so many progressing investigators.

This week was amazing though.  The work is amazing and the work here has been sooo good.  We would have been having around ten baptisms in February, but that is alright! This week I had a great opportunity to go on Exchanges with Elder Geocadin, my companion in Jaro. It was so fun... I miss him so much, and it was just a blast. On Sunday, we had eight investigators at Sacrament Meeting.  Let’s just say, the Lord has been throwing blessings on the Kalibo 1st area.  It was good to see Elder Merrill going home too.  We really worked so hard until the very last minute of his mission.

I’m sorry I don’t have a lot to say. I am excited for this new calling, I will miss the work of a normal missionary though. I hope you all have a great week.  I love you all.

Love Your Favorite, 
Elder Andersen
Halong Kamo 


Family Home Evening

Kalib0

With Elder Geocadin







No comments:

Post a Comment