Tuesday, January 10, 2017

GREAT WEEK IN THE PHILIPPINES

Week 30
Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hello Friends and Family, 
I hope you all had a great week, because I sure did.  

This week's crazy story is a little different than usual... more spiritual than usual.
Church yesterday was awesome and one of the best experiences I've had.  We had ten investigators at church, the best part was that seven of the ten investigators bore their testimonies. It was an amazing experience and it was so cool knowing that I had helped build those testimonies. Church was awesome. There's more though. four of those investigators have only heard one lesson... the law of chastity haha.  It was cool to hear them say they know this is the truth. 

This week was awesome, and I am extremely excited for next week because we have three baptisms.  We'll be baptizing in the ocean around sunset, it should be really beautiful!  

The work here in Pandan is great right now.  We have been teaching a lot and we're committing people to baptism.  Our main focus is the "S" family.  They are recent instigators that we contacted when i was on splits with Elder Lopez.  They are cool.  There are five people in the family...they know so much about this gospel.  They remember everything we teach them in the lessons, and they are so ready to be baptized...We just need to get them to church.  One of the sons in the family has come to church several times and actually worked with us the other day.   He'll definitely  be baptized, hopefully his family can follow his example.  The members here in Pandan are extremely excited too.  This Saturday will be the first convert baptism in more than a year in Pandan, everyone in so happy.  

It is amazing how much I love this work.  Like I have said before, this is by far he hardest thing I have ever done but by far the most rewarding... seeing peoples lives change is unreal.  I love the Philippines, I love the people here and I love being a missionary.  Have a great week, I love you all.

Love, 

Elder Andersen

District Activity

District Activity

District Activity







A sign I didn't ever think I would see...

Church attendance yesterday



No comments:

Post a Comment