Monday, January 16, 2017

MORE CHANGES, TRAINING AND BAPTISMS

Week 31
Monday, January 16, 2017


Hello Family and Friends,
I hope you had a great week, I sure know I did! haha

Crazy story of the week:
The craziest part of this week was our baptism.   It was an amazing experience and I loved EVERYTHING about it.  So yeah, I accomplished one of my goals of baptizing in the ocean. It was really cool!  After I baptized "K", I had the coolest feeling...  I am here to baptize people and that is what I just did.  Way cool.

This week was kind of a different week.  We didn't spend a whole lot of time in our area.  But I had the cool opportunity to go on splits with Elder Alambay.  It was a lot of fun and we tracted in some pretty crazy places.   (You'll be able to see a little from my pictures.)  We also prepared "L", "K", and "L" for their baptismal interviews.  On Friday,  Elder Coababe and I went on splits for the interviews.  It was great... Elder Cobabe told me that these three kids were the most prepared kids he'd ever interviewed. That was a good feeling!  After the interviews, we went to a party for JJ and Elder Zabs.  Then on Saturday we had the baptism. And on Sunday, We came down to San jose and Elder Zabs headed home.  

So, this next transfer, I will be training.  I don't  know who it is or  where he's from, and yeah...I know nothing about him. But, I am excited to train and so grateful for this opportunity.   I'm also really excited to train in Pandan.  It's gonna be a blast!
Sorry this letter is so short I had a better one typed,  but somehow it got deleted, so I'm really mad about that... haha

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Halong kamo,

Elder Andersen

Tracting in the Philippines...in a rice field.

Baptism




Great Baptism
First Baptism in the Ocean



Goodbye Elder Zabs

One of the biggest burgers I've ever seen...the picture doesn't do it justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment